Thursday, August 19, 2010

Prayer to God

I didn't want to go back to law school this year. My dad has been sick in the hospital and I felt like I needed to stay here by his side. But, I guess you have different plans. That's cool, I guess. All I ask is that you give me the strength I will need to be away from my family and to handle whatever little dramas come up throughout the year. Also, about that whole career thing and the future, please help me figure something out soon. I'm getting scared. Another thing: please don't let me get injured while running. I need running now more than ever. Help me train well for the Cactus Rose 100. I want to kick ass at that race. I know there's something else, but I can't remember what it is. I'll get back to you. Thanks, God.

-gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment