Friday, May 20, 2011

The Great Abs Competition


I just finished a late night chat with Abdullah Elgabrowny, my best friend Aleia's brother. He was telling me about his fitness goals this year and he mentioned he wanted abs. I perked up at the mention of abs because for the past few weeks, I have been working on my core. I want a six pack very badly - I always have!

We came up with a plan: for the next few months he and I will work towards building defined abs, separately, and then on October 30th, we will compare pictures of our finished products. This will be a friendly competition to see who can get the most dramatic results. In October, we will post photos on this blog and on Facebook and have people vote on who has the best abs. People will vote in two categories: best abs and most dramatic change.

We mean this to be a motivational tool. A little competition can bring out the best in us. We start today, Friday, May 30, 2011. Let the workouts begin!

1 comment:

  1. wow you are WAY ahead in america, it is only the 21st may here downunder :P~ :)
    when do we get to view the 'before' shots? :D

    ReplyDelete